Haemophilia Awareness Week
Awareness Week 2012
Haemophilia Awareness Week is an opportunity for haemophilia foundations and other organisations, as well as individuals and families, to take part in a campaign and activities to raise awareness about haemophilia and related inherited bleeding disorders throughout Australia. This year, the week of 7-13 October has been set aside and we encourage all of our supporters to participate.
The theme this year is “Achieving your dreams”. There are many ways you can help us promote Haemophilia Awareness Week:
• take part in Red Cake Day
• set up a stand in your workplace, school, hospital or library
• hand out promotional items in your local area
• assist your local haemophilia foundation during the week
• organise a casual clothes day at your workplace or school
• organise a luncheon, sausage sizzle or morning/afternoon tea
Promotional items such as stickers, tattoos, slap bands, posters, colour in sheets are available for schools, work places, hospitals and community centres. These items can be downloaded on our promotional items page or to place an order (free of charge), download an order form below or email email@example.com.
Please note that stocks are limited.
HFA is calling on our friends and supporters to help us celebrate Haemophilia Awareness Week by taking part in our inaugural Red Cake Day!
Click here for more information - RCD
- 2012 Order Form Flyer (196Kb)