Abstracts & Posters
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT FOR A POSTER OR FREE PAPER AT THE CONFERENCE
CLOSING DATE FOR POSTERS EXTENDED TO WEDNESDAY 31 JULY 2019
Abstract topics should be relevant to the following areas:
- best clinical practice, treatment & care
- programs and policies that support best practice, improving the lives of people with bleeding disorders
- laboratory science
- measuring health outcomes
There will be a prize awarded for the Best Abstract, and the Best Poster.
Earlybird registration closes 31 July 2019. For more information visit www.haemophilia.org.au/conferences or contact HFA on 03 9885 7800 or email@example.com
GUIDELINES AND FURTHER INFORMATION
- Abstracts for presentations must be submitted by Friday 31 May 2019
- Poster abstracts must be submitted by 31 July 2019 (date extended)
- Consent must be obtained from co-authors
- Abstract submissions must be made on the submission form
- Submission must include declaration of interests
- No photographs to be included on the abstract
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Program Committee before acceptance
- Authors will be notified if abstract has been accepted in early August 2019
- Posters must be no larger than 1.5m high x 1.2m wide and suitable for hanging with velcro or push pins.
- Print size should be readable from distance of 3-5 feet.
If you have any questions contact Natashia Coco firstname.lastname@example.org