- HFA has allocated funding to assist people living with a bleeding disorder, relatives/partners or carers to attend the Conference
- You will generally be expected to contribute towards your costs
- Part funding applications are encouraged so we increase access
- Please advise if you will be requesting or have received funding offers from other sources
- Applications will be assessed on their merit – it is in your interests to provide full responses to the questions on the application form
- Other funding options may be available from your local haemophilia foundation.
- Open to Australian residents
CLOSING DATE: 31 JULY 2019 (DEADLINE EXTENDED)