HFA has allocated funding to assist community members with expenses to attend the Conference. Haemophilia Foundations may also provide funding - contact your local foundation for more information.
- HFA has allocated $15,000 to assist people living with a bleeding disorder, relatives/partners or carers to attend the Conference
- Part funding will be favoured over full funding to increase access to more people
- You will generally be expected to contribute towards your costs
- Please advise if you are requesting or have received funding from other sources
- Applications will be assessed on their merit – it is in your interests to provide full responses to the questions on the application form.
Applications to HFA for funding close Friday 29 July 2017.
Other funding options may be available from your local haemophilia foundation.
For further information regarding funding contact Sharon Caris e:email@example.com p:1800 807 173.