Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month 2023
1-31 Oct, 2023
Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month
is an opportunity for individuals and families as well as Haemophilia Foundations and other organisations to take part in a campaign and activities to raise awareness about haemophilia, von Willebrand disease and related inherited bleeding disorders around Australia.
Spanning the entire duration of October, you can participate in Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month through events, special activities, engaging with social media, and sharing your story.
Events around Australia
- HFV Walk, Albert Park
- HFNSW Walk, Haberfield
- Thank you GP reception at Government House
- Bunnings Sausage Sizzle, Rothwell
- 80s Trivia Night & Raffle, Arana Leagues Club
- Memorial Plaque Unveiling, Jeays Street Park, Bowen Hills
- Bunnings Sausage Sizzle, Subiaco
Find out more about BDAM
« Back To Events