Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month
Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month is an opportunity for individuals and families as well as Haemophilia Foundations and other organisations to take part in a campaign and activities to raise awareness about haemophilia, von Willebrand disease and related inherited bleeding disorders around Australia.
The theme of the month is One Community, Many Faces. We will showcase different topics for all ages and stages during the month.
HOW CAN YOU BE PART OF THE WEEK?
- Order promotional items for your event, information stalls and your child’s school/kinder
- Attend live Webinars over the month
Share your Story
- Everyone has a story, are you willing to share yours?
- Children and their friends can take part in the colouring-in competition or a Scavenger Hunt
- Do you know your facts? Do the online quiz!
- Update your Socials profile pic & share information
- Run an event at your school, workplace or with family and friends
Date last reviewed: 29 September 2022