Bleeding Disorders Awareness Week
BLEEDING DISORDERS Awareness Week 2017
Help raise awareness of people living with bleeding disorders in Australia by participating in an event for Bleeding Disorders Awareness Week.
THERE ARE MANY WAYS YOU CAN GET INVOLVED IN BLEEDING DISORDERS AWARENESS WEEK
- Set up an information stand in your workplace, school, hospital or library
- Participate in Red Cake Day
- Hand out promotional items in your local area or school
- Ask your class or school to participate in the colour-in competition and complete the word find (can be downloaded)
- Organise a casual clothes day at your workplace or school
- Organise a luncheon or sausage sizzle
- Set up a fundraising page – this way people who cannot attend your event can donate as well - https://nfp.everydayhero.com/au/haemophilia-foundation-australia
WHY THE CHANGE TO BLEEDING DISORDERS AWARENESS WEEK?
You may be wondering why this year we are celebrating Bleeding Disorders Awareness Week rather than Haemophilia Awareness Week. This is because we want everyone living with a bleeding disorder to feel supported by Haemophilia Foundation Australia and their local Foundations and to be confident their voice is heard.
Date last reviewed: 13/09/2017