There are many ways you can get involved with Red Cake Day and Haemophilia Awareness Week:
Organise a Red Cake Day at your school, hospital, workplace or local town
- Set up an information stand in your workplace, school, hospital or library
- Hand out promotional items in your local area
- Organise a casual clothes day at your workplace or school
- Organise a luncheon, sausage sizzle or morning/afternoon tea
- Set up a fundraising page – this way people who cannot attend your event can donate as well. You could also run a virtual Red Cake Day and ask your family and friends for support https://nfp.everydayhero.com/au/haemophilia-foundation-australia
- Set a fundraising goal and tell everyone you know what you are doing.
- Send out invitations to your family and friends.
To order promotional items online visit HERE. Please note that stocks are limited.
*Pls note in some circumstances a fundraising permit will be needed, contact HFA for more information*