- Bake red cakes and sell them at school
- Organise a Red Cake Day morning tea at your workplace
- Host a Red Cake day in your local town and have fun activities such as count the lolly jar, colouring in comp and raffles
- Set up a fundraising page – this way people who cannot attend your event can donate as well. You could also run a virtual Red Cake Day and ask your family and friends for support https://nfp.everydayhero.com/au/haemophilia-foundation-australia
- Host a Red morning tea with all foods (good and bad!) that are read – strawberries, watermelon, red frogs, red cakes, red jelly cups, red macaroon’s, raspberries – to name a few.
- Ask your guests to wear something red
Promotional items wil be avaiable to order in August, watch this space.
note in some circumstances a fundraising permit will be needed, contact HFA for more information*
Date last reviewed: 15/05/19