Red Tie Challenge
The RED TIE CHALLENGE was created by the National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF) in the United States. NHF selected a Red Tie to symbolize the blood ties that bind our community. Based on the success of NHF, and with their agreement HFA will launch its own Red Tie Challenge in April 2017. The challenge will run for the month in conjunction with World Haemophilia Day.
How do I participate?
- Wear a Red Tie or Red Scarf
Printable Red Tie
- Get your friends, colleagues and social friends on board
- Record your look on HFA Facebook or Twitter with hashtag #RedTieChallengeAUS
- Change your profile picture and/or page banner on Facebook in support of the Red Tie Challenge. https://twibbon.com/Support/red-tie-challenge-2
- Make a donation at https://www.haemophilia.org.au/get-involved/donate
- Be creative and have fun!