No 193 March 2016
Click here to search articles by topic
From the HFA and National Blood Authority MyABDR team
- Better, faster syncing
- Option to request your patient wallet card
- Alert if your treatment stock is about to go negative.
A new version of the MyABDR app was released on 1 March 2016. The major improvements and features included in the update are as follows:
- Significantly reduced synchronisation time for users of the mobile application
- The ability to request patient cards from the new Request Patient Cardmenu on the Details page in the mobile app
- Automatic syncing upon changing or uploading any data
- A pop up message to let users know if their new treatment or stock change will result in a negative stock balance
- A small indicator to let users know when a record is not successfully synchronised.
Please ensure that you update your MyABDR app to take advantage of these new enhancements.
USER TESTING AND FEEDBACK
In January 2016 a group of MyABDR users generously volunteered their time to test the latest update to the app. The feedback received was generally positive with most testers noting the improved syncing.
Do you have any feedback to give regarding MyABDR? We are constantly looking for ways to improve the system so if you have something to share please contact the MyABDR Support Team on the details below.
OFFLINE MODE AND SECURITY
Offline mode is a feature within the MyABDR app which enables users to access their account and view and enter records while not connected to a network. The purpose of this function is to allow users to keep up to date with their treatment or product entries when unable to access a network. When back in range of a network, the entries made in offline mode will sync and update your account.
Please note, offline mode is accessible from the log in screen and does not require password authentication to gain access to your account. Therefore it is very important that users secure access to their smartphone via a pin, password or fingerprint scan to ensure their MyABDR data is secure. Please refer to your phone’s user manual to update your security settings.
Please do not hesitate to contact the MyABDR Support team if you have any question or concerns. Meghan, Danny, Andrew or Rebecca will be available and happy to assist you.
T 13 000 BLOOD / 13 000 25663
Available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.
View All Issues
Get the latest free Acrobat Reader to read PDF documents
Date last reviewed: 16 March 2016