Are you getting your e-news?
Tuesday, 8 June 2021
Have you been receiving your HFA e-news over the last few months?
If not, check your junk folder!
We have started using a different system for our e-news and we have heard reports that it has been treated as spam by some email services.
How to keep the e-news out of the junk folder
Gmail - moving HFA e-news from Promotions to Primary inbox
- Go to your junk or spam folder
- Select the e-news and click on ‘not junk’ or ‘not spam’
- Right-click on the HFA e-news in your Promotions inbox
- Select Move to - Tab Primary
- You will see a pop-up asking if you want to do this for future emails - say yes to make it a permanent action
Get the latest free Acrobat Reader to read PDF documents
Date last reviewed: 8 June 2021