Go For It grants announced!
Thursday, 6 December 2018
We congratulate all the recipients of the Haemophilia Foundation Australia’s 2018 Go for it Grants.
The 2018 Go for IT Grants were decided in November 2018.
HFA received 12 applications, and instead of awarding 2 grants to the value of $2500 each, as initially advertised, the Assessment Panel decided to share the grants as follows:
- Lexi Gavrilos, New South Wales - $2,500 for a childcare training course
- Louis Sheppard, South Australia - $500 towards World Challenge school trip to Cambodia in 2019
- Dimitrios Shortland, New South Wales - $500 to help “kick start” a healthy lifestyle website and social media activities
- Zachary Minty, ACT - $500 towards visit to study conservation at LADY Elliot Island
- An award to enable attendance at a specialist music school.
The HFA Go for it Grants program assists people living with bleeding disorders take the first step towards achieving their goals.
The grants are open to anyone who has, or is affected by, a bleeding disorder.
HFA is appreciative of sponsorship of the Go For It Grants by Pfizer Australia.
Get the latest free Acrobat Reader to read PDF documents
Date last reviewed: 6 December 2018