New resource - Telling others
Wednesday, 9 January 2019
How do you tell a new partner about your bleeding disorder? Or your daughter that she may have a bleeding disorder or carry the gene? When are you required to tell someone about your bleeding disorder?
Telling others includes:
- The pros and cons of telling others
- The range of situations where you might disclose
- Talking to your daughter about her bleeding disorder
- How to prepare to disclose
- When you are required to disclose
- Personal stories and tips from other Australian women and parents.
DISCLOSURE AND THE LAW
Thanks to the many people who contributed to the development of Telling Others: Marg Sutherland, health educator, who wrote it; the women, parents, health professionals and legal experts who reviewed it; and the women and parents who very generously shared their experiences and tips in personal stories and quotes.
Get the latest free Acrobat Reader to read PDF documents
Date last reviewed: 9 January 2019