Where to get more help

< Understanding disability and aged care services

You may be wondering where you can go and who to talk to for more help.
Links and contact numbers have been provided in this article to help you to look further into your respective claim area.
If you need more help?
Haemophilia Treatment Centre (HTC) social workers and counsellors can support you with gathering information in making your application, referring you on to Centrelink helplines, Centrelink social workers and other community advocacy services.
Date last reviewed: 16 September 2021