Livewire.org.au is a safe and fun online community for young people aged 12 to 20 living with a serious illness, chronic condition or disability (and their siblings).
If that’s YOU – once you’re a Livewire member you can read up on the latest news and goss, watch videos, meet new people, catch up with old friends, learn new stuff and have FUN! You’ll also be able to connect and share experiences with others who may be going through the same things; in the groups and within a moderated chat room (open 12pm-12am, seven days a week!).
Join livewire.org.au today and check out all the action including:
- Blogs – Express yourself in any way you like! Livewire members are welcome to share stories and experiences, and to reach out and inspire other members.
- Livewire TV – You’ll find lots of awesome videos on Livewire TV including segments on how to play the ukulele, cool bands on tour and Chat Hosts competing in a sandcastle building competition! You can also upload your own videos.
- Groups – Create your own group to chat with others who share your interests, or join an official group represented by an organisation that can support you with any health issues or concerns as well get the most up-to-date information on the latest events and news.
- Galleries – A great way to share pictures!
- Competitions – Got a secret talent? Love to take photos or are you a trivia mastermind? Livewire hosts fun competitions every month with some great prizes up for grabs.
- Articles – Articles cover everything from the latest celebrity gossip, recipes, reviews and previews to current events, sport, fashion and anything else you ask for!
- Chat Room – Meet new people, catch up with old friends, chat about topics of your choice, and take part in games to win cool prizes, or just hang out. Trained Chat Hosts are in the chat room at all times acting as active chat participants, engaging and facilitating discussions with Livewire members.
For more info or to become a member today – visit www.livewire.org.au