We have released a new fact sheet, Sport and exercise for girls and young women with bleeding disorders.
This was developed out of a survey of young women and their parents and answers their questions, such as:
- How can I best participate?
- What types of sport or exercise should I do?
- How can I manage my periods?
- What about injuries?
- What should I tell my coach or club?
Accessing the fact sheet
- Read it online or download it from Factored In
- Ask your HTC for a copy
- Contact HFA to send you copies – E: email@example.com or T: 1800 807 173
Our thanks to all involved in the development – the young women and their parents and the expert health professionals for their comments and advice!