Living well with HIV can involve many things, including looking after your health, managing treatment, dealing with relationships and family, telling others, finances, working and travel.
In this section you will find a range of information on living well with HIV – this includes HFA articles specifically for people with bleeding disorders and links to relevant resources.
NATIONAL HAEMOPHILIA ARTICLES
- Curing hep C – a personal story (Anth McCarthy) (National Haemophilia, March 2018
- A forward perspective – report from the 2017 Haemophilia Conference (National Haemophilia, Dec 2017)
- Looking forward to change with HIV – personal story (Anth McCarthy) (National Haemophilia, Dec 2017)
LINKS TO SELECTED RESOURCES
General HIV information
For the latest news, information on treatments and living well
- HIV cure: collates the latest research news and scientific developments to inform people living with HIV in Australia (National Association of People Living With HIV Australia in collaboration with the Doherty Institute and the Alfred Hospital)
- HIV Futures survey – a regular survey on all aspects of living with HIV in Australia and reports on the results. (Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society, La Trobe University)
NB We provide these links as a service to the haemophilia community. As web sites can change or should you find a site to be no longer active please notify email@example.com. Haemophilia Foundation Australia is not responsible for the content of any external web sites. The featuring of a site on this page is not an endorsement by HFA of the information or views expressed therein.