Where to get more help

< Understanding disability and aged care services

You may be wondering where you can go and who to talk to for more help.
Links and contact numbers have been provided in this article to help you to look further into your respective claim area.
If you need more help?
Haemophilia Treatment Centre (HTC) social workers and counsellors can support you with gathering information in making your application, referring you on to Centrelink helplines, Centrelink social workers and other community advocacy services.

Date last reviewed: 16 September 2021

Important Note: This information was developed by Haemophilia Foundation Australia for education and information purposes only and does not replace advice from a treating health professional. Always see your health care provider for assessment and advice about your individual health before taking action or relying on published information. This information may be printed or photocopied for educational purposes.

Join the HFA community

Sign up for the latest news, events and our free National Haemophilia magazine

Skip to content