Services For Getting Older

Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
Are you eligible for a Commonwealth Seniors Health Card? This is a concession card to get cheaper health care and some discounts if you’ve reached Age Pension age.
Visit the website to find out more


My Aged Care
If you need some help at home, or short-term care, or think it is time to investigate aged care homes, you may be wondering where to start. My Aged Care is the Australian Government portal to help you find and access the government-funded services you need.
Visit the website to find out more

Moving into residential aged care?
Talk to your Haemophilia Treatment Centre about the education they will provide to the staff at the residential aged care facility. HTCs have developed these education materials for residential care facility staff:

Caring for people with inherited bleeding disorders: information for staff working in residential care facilities, June 2018.​

Booklet for health professionals - Download PDF, 560KB

Fact sheet for staff - Download PDF, 122KB 


The Australian Government portal for the NDIS. Information on who is eligible, how to apply, how to create and use a plan.
Visit the website to find out more

Get the latest free Acrobat Reader to read PDF documents

Date last reviewed: 10 June 2020
Important Note: This information was developed by Haemophilia Foundation Australia for education and information purposes only and does not replace advice from a treating health professional. Always see your health care provider for assessment and advice about your individual health before taking action or relying on published information.
This information may be printed or photocopied for educational purposes.